4K HDMI to USB 3.0 Video Capture Card Dongle 1080P for OBS Capturing Gaming Live
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 6 cm|
4K x 2K 30HZ
mainstream equipment like Phone, PS3,PS4,XBOX,Set-top box,Camera,Projector and more.
Windows, Linux, Mac OSX operating systems.
USB 3.0 USB 2.0
With the popularity of Live streaming, conference rooms, Gaming record, the HDMI Video capture is an ideal recorder for recording/capture solutions.
1.Converts video and audio from HDMI to USB Video Class (UVC) and USB Audio Class (UAC)data.
2.Support for mainstream equipment like Phone, PS3, PS4, XBOX, Set-top box, Camera, Projector, and more.
3. Compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OSX operating systems.
4. Support USB3.0 and down conversion like USB2.0. Audio Capture up to 48KHz PCM.
5. Support 4K * 2K @30Hz HD resolution
6. Simple to set up for a seamless experience. Plug and Play solution, No drive downloads, and No signal delay.
7. Package includes: 1 pcs Video capture, 1 pcs USB power cable, 1 pcs USB3.0 cable, 1 pcs HDMI cable,1 pcs user manual
How to use OBS to record video ? Check out the below steps for reference.
Step 1: Click + Choose: Video Capture Device
Step 2: Create a new name
Step 3: Device Choose “USB3.0 HD Video Capture”
Step 4 :Resolution /FPS Type : Choose “Custom”
Step 5 : Resolution : Choose “1920×1080”
Step 6: Audio Output Mode: Choose “Output desktop audio （direct Sound）”
Step 7: ✔ USB custom audio device
Step 8: Audio Device: Choose “USB 3.0 HD Audio Capture”
Step 9: Click: “Start Recording”