|Dimensions||9.4 × 9.4 × 2.8 cm|
|HDMI Version|| |
Retail, Residential, Venues, Government, Hospitality, Corporate, Education
|Cat6 Cable Perfomance|| |
100Meter, 328 Feet HD Transmission
Extend a full HDMI2.0 video signal up to 100m (328 feet) using 1 CAT6e UTP cable.
Following Standard IEEE-568B wiring method.
Support Point to Point connection and One to Many connections.
HDMI extender is your low-cost solution when an HDMI signal needs to be extended up to 328 Feet.
[email protected] HDMI Extender By CAT
HDMI Audio format
HDMI Max bandwidth
HDMI Max baud rate
Network cable interface
Standard IEEE-568B wiring method
IR Carrier frequency
Output HDMI cable distance
2160P/AWG 26 ≤3m
1080P/AWG 26 ≤8m
AC 100~240V/DC 5V/1.5A
Max working current
Manual x1, Power Adaptor x1、IR Transmitter cable x1、 Receiver cable x1
Note: to follow above connecting diagram shows, you can connect HD Signal source→HDMI Extender Transmitter→HDMI Extender Receiver→Display→IR Transmitter→IR Receiver-Power
1. Connect the HDMI IN port of the TX to the HDMI output port of
signal source/PC over one HDMI cable.
2. Connect the HDMI OUT port of the RX to the HDMI input port of
the display device over one HDMI cable.
3. To use one Ethernet cable to connect the CAT Output port of TX with the CAT IN Port of RX, Ethernet cable max supports to 100m. You can do a cascade link by using Ethernet cable to connect the CAT Out port of the RX with the CAT IN Port of the next level RX.
4. To connect the power adaptor to the TX or RX to supply the power.
5. IR Transmitter and Receiver to connect to matched IR-IN/IR-OUT port.
1. IR Extend is used for using the IR remote to do distance control to
the peripheral device.
2. To check if the working frequency of the IR remote is under the
range of the 30-50HZ.
3. To point the IR Transmitter head at the peripheral device location.
4. One to Many modes, the IR can be only used for the first level TX and RX data transmission rather than the latter level.
5. TX IR and RX IR Pins Diagram:
Function Advantage: Each RX at the cascade link have separate Scaler Down function, TX Loop Out port do not support Scaler Down function,
Note: Scale down function only support YCbCr 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 or RGB color format, and it does not support YCbCr 4:2:0 video format.